Heading to the Bahamas? Here's what you need to know
Requirements for entering The Bahamas include:
- Effective Tuesday, September 1, all incoming visitors, as well as returning citizens and residents, must show proof of a negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test, taken no more than five (5) days prior to the date of arrival. All test results must be uploaded when applying for a Bahamas Health Visa.
- The only applicants who are not required to provide a COVID-19 test are:
- Children under the age of ten (10)
- Pilots and crew who remain overnight in The Bahamas
- All visitors and returning residents are required to quarantine for 14-days upon arrival into The Bahamas.
- Travelers are permitted to quarantine at a hotel, private club or rented accommodations (like Airbnb), as well as on a private boat.
- Hotel guests are permitted to access all available amenities on property.
- All persons must submit to monitoring and install the Hubbcat App on their cellular phones for purposes of contact tracing.
- After the 14 days, all persons intending to remain in the country may be required to complete another COVID-19 test, at their own expense, to exit quarantine.
Full details on entry protocols to The Bahamas can be found on bahamas.com/travelupdates. For additional details and the Prime Minister’s recent remarks and statements, please visit opm.gov.bs.
The Bahamas has remained diligent in efforts to minimize the spread of COVID-19 throughout the islands, and these measures are imperative to ensure that remains the case. Due to fluidity of the COVID-19 situation both in The Bahamas and worldwide, protocols are subject to change. The health and wellbeing of both residents and visitors remain the number one priority, and public health officials are closely monitoring indicators to determine whether more or less stringent measures will be required going forward.
Click here to download the latest information
BAHAMAS PRECLEARANCE CENTER
COVID 19 TESTSITE
We Care Family Clinic
8430 W Broward Blvd Ste 200
Plantation, FL 33324
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Saturday: 9:00am - 1:00pm
Ask about their concierge service
Results: 24/48 hours
Inspire Palm Beach
1803 S. Australian Ave.
West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Call for appt: 561-377-8772
Results in 48-72 hours - $150
Concierge Service: We will travel to your group at no charge
Access Medical Labs
5151 Corporate Way
Jupiter, FL 33488
For appt: accessmedlab.com/blooddraw
Results in 24-48 hours $129
Mobile unit available $129 travel fee
CANCELLATION FEES: If you cancel or or if you fail to travel on the flight, your right to receive a refund is limited. Your right to a refund is set forth below:
If you need to cancel your flight, call us at 954-601-3742.
|If your notice is received:
||You will be charged:
|More than 30 days before departure
|14-30 days before departure
|7-13 days before departure
|2-6 days before departure
|Within 48 hours of departure
|Within 24 hours of the booking date
Due to the nature of air travel in island countries, we recommend that you purchase travel insurance in advance of making your reservation and ticket purchase.
We also recommend Starr Companies’ Travel Insurance & Assistance whose customer service representatives can discuss the best travel insurance policy for your upcoming trip. They may be contacted at 866-477-6741 or via email at email@example.com. Links to this or any other insurance company website or other resources are given as a convenience to our customers.